Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Only 2 days away!

Wow! I can't believe the walk is in 2 days!  I think I am going a little nuts right now.  The adrenaline hasn't quite kicked in, but I can feel it starting to rise up from within!  I am really excited, and super nervous.  The thoughts currently running through my head- have I trained enough? will my feet survive? will it rain? will I be a miserable, cry baby mess? will I forget to pack anything? will I think I'm dying after mile 9 on the first day? Will I remember to drink enough water and gatorade? Did I train enough? So, yeah, I'm kinda freaking out!

I know what you thinking, just chill Jen, chill. No one ever really feels *ready*.  Remember why you're doing this... take a look at the bigger picture. It's about raising money and awareness and finding a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment